You can use this page to check the price of Activities and pay for Bookings. Note: if you arrived here via a "Book Now" button on the Activities Page, your choice is pre-selected.
How it Works:
- Contact us to check availability and agree a suitable time and date for your Activity.
- Use the applet below to calculate your Activity cost and payment amount.
- Once payment has been received via PayPal, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you confirming your activity time and date.
- If your experience is satisfactory, please consider leaving a recommendation at Trip Advisor.
A deposit of €100 is payable in advance for any activity via PayPal. Payment must be made to secure an agreed time and date. Once the deposit is received, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to confirm the booking. Any remaining balance is due in full on the day of the Hawk Walk, unless you have chosen to pay in full.
While we understand that cancellations are sometime unavoidable, we must request that a least 24 hours notice is given prior to any cancellation.
Please note that deposits cannot be refunded, however we will endeavour to reschedule a booking at an agreed date within three calendar months of the original date.
This ancient art is accessible to, and suitable for Adults and Children of all ages - however all children must be supervised at all times.
What to Wear:
- Boots (these will be provided)
- Waterproof Jacket (Dark in Colour)
- Warm Hat
- Ladies - please wear heavy duty trousers to protect from thorns, stingers etc.
If you have any queries please contact us using the contact panel on the right.